Breakfast with an Entrepreneur with Happy Skin Co
This unique networking breakfast will give you the opportunity to:
- Be inspired by Dylan’s success story and unleash your own pathway to success
- Learn ways to leverage social influencers to achieve rapid growth
- Understand why perfect execution is paramount to run any business
- A 30-minute Q&A session with Dylan Mullan
- Pitch your business to the rest of the room.
- Enjoy a beautiful breakfast with a view
- Network with other inspiring business owners
Right Product, Right Time and The Power of Social Influencers!
On their very first day, Happy Skin Co sold just one IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset. On the second day, they didn’t sell a thing. On the third day they had zero sales until an Instagram influencer posted their product at 7:30PM that night. Between 7:30PM and midnight, they’d achieved over $5,000 in sales!
Less than 2 years ago, Dylan Mullan and his friend George were dreaming of starting their own ecommerce business, as a side-hustle, like so many people before them. In a short period of time, they spent every spare minute researching a product, finding suppliers, creating an ecommerce website and developing a killer marketing and execution strategy!
They launched in April 2018 and in just 15 months, Happy Skin Co have generated over 15 million dollars in sales from an initial $20k investment – they each invested $10k from their savings.
At just 25 years of age, Dylan Mullan’s energy and drive to succeed is infectious. His understanding of social media, particularly social influencers, is right up there with some of the biggest billed social media gurus around.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear Dylan’s incredible story and learn how you too can achieve great things through finding the right niche and formula to market yourself or your products through the power of social media.
Happy Skin Co.
Dylan Mullan’s express pathway to an 8 figure turnover!
- From a side hustle to a full time income in just 2 months from Start up
- Achieved a 15 million turnover in 14 months
- Used social influencers to achieve rapid growth
- Promoted entirely through social media
- Self funded $20k investment
- No external investors, no finance
- Perfect execution is paramount to ecommerce
What previous Breakfast with an Entrepreneur attendees have to say
“Breakfast with an Entrepreneur events provide the perfect mix of networking, learning, inspiration and fun. The interview style format teases gems of business wisdom from guest speakers who include some of the best-known entrepreneurs across Australia. Highly recommended!” – Joanne Ryan, Infodec Communications
“It was a great morning well worth getting up for “ – Diane Tipper, Sleep Keeper
For further information on getting to the venue, parking and dress code please view Venue Details and Dress Code.
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Opposite Hyde Park near the Sheraton on the Park
Dress Code: Business Attire
(Club requires a collared shirt for men)
For special dietary requirements, please call 02 9545 5900