- This event has passed.
Managing People through this difficult time
With the country still in Lockdown and many of us having to not only work from our own homes but manage a team working from their homes, the importance of good people practice and the effect it has on retention and productivity is more valuable than ever!
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, many businesses had to make the decision to go digital and run their office and their teams, remotely. Realise Business Advisor, Jo Attard Watters is an expert on People Management and Human Resources, join her 1-hour webinar to learn how to best manage your people and productivity to ensure smooth operations during uncertain times. Jo will also share the things you need to consider when returning to “business as usual” when the relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions occur
This Webinar will Cover:
- Effectively managing your team remotely
- Business impacts: People impacts – What to do if:
- I need to reduce costs / staff?
- I need to pause or close my business?
- Pausing / Closing Business – Fair Work Australia Guidelines and Assistance Available:
- Additional Changes to the Government Packages
- Standing Down Employees
- Ending Employment
- Business Bankruptcy & Insolvency
This is a Business Connect workshop and registrants must own their own business and be registered on the Government Business Connect website.