Productivity Hacks – Tips & Tech to Improve Effectiveness
A Digital Business Solutions Webinar for Business
With Robert Gerrish, Author of The One Minute Commute
In this presentation Robert Gerrish will:
- Explore the key things that mess with our productivity
- Help us review how we can best use our time
- Explain why priorities are often ignored
- Share some apps and tools to aid efficiency
- Guide us in the best way to delegate and get more things done in less time
About Robert Gerrish
Robert Gerrish supports individuals starting, growing, fine-tuning or exiting their business.
He founded the Flying Solo online community, co-wrote the bestseller of the same name, and in late 2018 launched his latest book, ‘The 1-Minute Commute’ with publisher, Pan Macmillan.
He’s a podcaster, speaker and works one-on-one with a small group of independent professionals.
This webinar is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.
Follow the link at the bottom of the page to register!