- This event has passed.
Safe Work Practices: What It Means For You
Are you on top of Australian Work Health and Safety Requirements for your Business? Do you know the risks of non-compliance?
Join expert members Jayme and Lindsay from Excite Safety as they share their knowledge on Work Health and Safety and reiterate the importance of making your workplace safe.
In this talk, Excite Safety will share essential tips for assessing your own workplace for safety, and give you some practical insights for implementing and maintaining compliant and safe work practices in your workplace. Learn how to minimise the impact of safety compliance in your day to day operations and foster a positive safety culture amongst your staff.
Specific learning outcomes:
- Find out what all business owners and managers need to know about safety (but many don’t)
- Discover how to identify and meet the safety compliance requirements for your business
- Complete a safety self assessment on your workplace and identify your areas of risk
- Learn options for managing the risks to your business and avoiding potential workplace injuries
- Gain insight on proven safety management strategies for ongoing compliance so you don’t end up facing prosecution and/or heavy fines
- Uncover how to get your employees excited about safety
This Expert Talk will be run in Canterbury Bankstown Business Advisory Service and places are limited. Reserve your place now!
Jayme is a talented trainer with a passion for safety. His experience in the field is extensive, backed up with qualifications in Nursing, Maritime Operations, Surf Rescue, Fire Safety and Workplace Safety and of course Training & Assessment.
From his years as an emergency department nurse he has seen firsthand what happens when things go wrong and how easily many of these injuries could have been prevented. It is with this in mind that he conducts workplace assessments, to ensure that your workplace is as safe as it can be.
As a trainer, Jayme draws on his varied experience and storytelling ability to ensure that your staff will have a fun and memorable training experience when learning about safety.
Find out more…
With a raft of management experience in several industries, Lindsay can assist you with choosing the right safety management and/or training programs to suit your business and safety needs.
Lindsay is an experienced implementor and can help you shift your company culture to one that embraces safety as a key part of your daily work.
With a passion for all things boating and marine, Lindsay can also show you how to get some real fun out of your Jet Ski or boat while keeping yourself and other waterway users safe!
Find out more…
Public Car Park opposite building. Very easy to find.