- This event has passed.
Turning your restaurant into a profitable ghost kitchen
Realise Business Advisor, Katherine Blizard has a had a very successful, 20+ year career in her own hospitality businesses. As an Advisor, Katherine has been working to identify opportunities for restaurants forced to close due to the Coronavirus lockdown. One opportunity to pivot is the potential to turn your hospitality business into a “ghost kitchen”. Katherine will co-present this 1-hour webinar with Wes Lambert, CEO of Restaurants & Catering NSW to help you understand the potential pitfalls of ghost kitchens and share some key strategies for success.
Presentation will include:
- Tips for converting to a takeaway or delivery operation during Coronavirus.
- Looking at 3rd Party delivery services and identifying the pros and cons.
- Financial considerations with 3rd party delivery services.
- Thinking about what menu items will travel well.
- Thinking about packaging – what works and what doesn’t
- Tips to optimize food for delivery
- Marketing tips for your venue during coronavirus
- Food Safety Tips presented by Restaurants & Catering NSW
- Food Labelling Tips presented by Restaurants & Catering NSW
A multiple business award winner, including Wentworth Courier Business of the Year 2008-13, Restaurants & Catering NSW Winner 2009-2011, 2014, Restaurants & Catering National Winner 2012-2013, and the National Telstra Women’s Business Awards Finalist 2010; Katherine built her business Ampersand into a brand that was renowned for its customer service excellence as well as its sensational coffee.
Katherine is passionate about small business, women in business, and social responsibility, and readily involves herself in events that help small business owners reach their potential.
Please register via link provided in the event description.