- This event has passed.
Webinar – Create a Compelling Online Brand
A Digital Business Solutions Webinar for Business
With Kirryn Zerna
Your brand’s unique and distinctive qualities create a contrast in the mind of your clients and your audience. And this is a sustainable point of difference because you can’t copy a personality. This will help you to sell, stand out and endure.
How do you uncover what is unique and distinctive about your brand? And how is that expressed through the language and style of your communication online?
In this practical webinar you will:
- Uncover your brand personality
- Analyse what is unique and distinctive about your brand
- Go through practical steps of how to express your brand through the language and look and feel of your online presence.
- Review how this could be expressed on different social media platforms like LinkedIn and Instagram.
This webinar is ideal for business owners who:
- Know they need to be online but are not sure what to do
- Are affected by changes in their market environment and are now thinking of new ways to attract customers
About Kirryn Zerna
Kirryn Zerna is a captivating and creative speaker and educator whose presentations immediately translate into action. Widely recognised as an expert in brand communication strategy, Kirryn’s passion is to help individuals and teams to stand out in the age of online influence. Having spent over 15 years working with corporate and public sector clients large and small, Kirryn’s passion is to help clients get the attention they deserve and the cut-through they desire.
Kirryn holds a Bachelor of Management, a Masters of Management and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. In 2017 she was awarded the Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia and is a contributor to Smart Company, Internet Retailing and Westpac’s Ruby Connection. Find out more: www.kirrynzerna.com
This webinar is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.
Please follow the link at the bottom of the page to register!