Are you wanting to get your business online but not sure where to start?
If yes, then this free workshop is for you!
Getting online and establishing a presence for your business doesn’t need to take much time or money, but it does require a clear understanding of what works and what doesn’t.
In this 2.5-hour interactive workshop you’ll:
- Learn 3 proven methods for building your online presence
- Hear case studies of how other local businesses are successfully engaging with their customers and driving sales by being online
- Walk away with a clear action plan to get started with your online marketing so that you can engage and attract new customers through different channels
This workshop is for business owners who:
- Know that they need to be online but are not sure what to do
- Have struggled with past attempts of getting their business online
Note: Bring your laptop or ipad as we’ll be making live updates throughout the workshop.
Anfernee Chansamooth, Business Advisor – Realise Business
Anfernee Chansamooth, founder of Simple Creative Marketing, is a content marketing specialist and digital strategist helping small business owners and entrepreneurs to leverage technology, automation tools and digital marketing best practices to attract and retain customers.
Prior to joining Realise Business , Anfernee spent two years as marketing manager for one of Australia’s largest coworking communities, where he was responsible for marketing, digital & content strategy, social media, email marketing, strategic partnerships, marketing automation and tools.
[widgetkit id=”88″ name=”Business Connect”]