Wondering why you should be marketing online or how you can get started?
With consumer purchase trends indicating more online sales than ever before, you need to market your products and services where your customers are searching- online!
Marketing online for most small businesses can be scary, confusing and frustrating.
Not only is it easy for small business owners to get lost in all the information, tools and technology…
It’s also common for them to feel disappointed when they give online marketing a go and don’t see great results immediately.
So is the online world really worth it?
The answer is “Yes”!
If you are not already marketing your business online, it is time to start doing so. Just about every business can benefit from online marketing once they understand the relevance and opportunities available to them.
- Understand what being online actually means and how you can benefit from current trends
- Determine which tools are relevant to your specific business
- Gain greater confidence and clarity in what to do online.
This workshop is ideal for business owners who:
- Know they need to be online but are not sure what to do
- Are affected by changes in their market environment and are now thinking of new ways to attract customers
These workshops are funded by Business Connect to provide assistance to small businesses affected by the construction of the CBD and South East Light Rail.
About Our Presenter
[widgetkit id=”105″ name=”Business Advisor – Sara Berry | Realise Business Advisor”]
[widgetkit id=”88″ name=”Business Connect”]
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.