Get your business off the ground at speed! Do you have a business idea but are unsure where to start? Let’s make 2018 your year for new business success.
Whether you are in the process of starting a new venture or simply have an idea and don’t know what to do next, this 3-hour workshop is sure to provide you with everything you need to know to setup your new business and hit the ground running. Our expert Business Advisors will be able to assist you in understanding and actioning all the fundamentals to starting your business. This workshop is ideal for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or who has been in business for less than 12 months. After the workshop you can schedule up to 4 FREE hours of business advice if you have not yet taken advantage of your full government subsidised advisory.
- Learn what you will need to start and manage a business to ensure successful outcomes
- Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
- Better understand the financial aspects of managing your business
- Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
- Become aware of the roles of a business owner
- Subsidised by the NSW Government through the Business Connect program
- Perfect for those intending on starting a business to gain valuable insight into the correct ways to setup their new venture
About Our Presenter
Katherine Blizard | Realise Business Advisor
A multiple business award winner, including Wentworth Courier Business of the Year 2008-13, Restaurants & Catering NSW Winner 2009-2011, 2014, Restaurants & Catering National Winner 2012-2013, and the National Telstra Women’s Business Awards Finalist 2010; Katherine built her business Ampersand into a brand that was renowned for its customer service excellence as well as its sensational coffee.
Katherine is passionate about small business, women in business, and social responsibility, and readily involves herself in events that help small business owners reach their potential.
Find out more…
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business Find out more.
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.