Realise Business working with your business during a period of disruption and change.
We are living in one of the most disrupted periods in history known as the fourth industrial revolution – major public and private infrastructure projects, unprecedented industrial changes affecting all industry sectors, technology and the internet of things are changing the way we live and work.
Sara Berry, your presenter for this workshop, is a disruption specialist, working on major disruption projects for the Department of Industry and Transport for NSW assisting hundreds of small businesses to not just survive but thrive during periods of disruption.
During this interactive workshop, Sara will be working with you to develop your marketing capability, her coaching approach is focused on working with you to build your knowledge and skills to generate more awareness, demand and sales and build a sustainable business.
Specific Topics include:
How to create meaningful customer focused marketing communications:
- How to define your target market and figure out your market positioning
- How to position your business in a unique way
- How to understand the value you bring to your customer and market
- How to really engage and emotionally connect with your customer
Develop your online marketing:
- Your website – best practice
- SEO – search engine optimisation – how to be found
- Social media and brand storytelling – get social!
These workshops are specifically designed to assist small businesses affected by the construction of Kirrawee South Village.
[widgetkit id=”105″ name=”Business Advisor – Sara Berry | Realise Business Advisor”]
Bringing a new workshop to life is always made easier by a shared vision.
[widgetkit id=”213″ name=”Sponsored By Sutherland Shire Council”]