In this workshop, we will introduce you to a selection of cutting-edge AI-powered tools that can revolutionize the way you handle photo editing, video creation, copywriting, presentations, and crafting compelling email subject lines. Discover how these user-friendly AI tools can save you time, boost creativity, and enhance your brand’s digital representation. Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting, this webinar will equip you with invaluable insights to enhance your online impact and attract your target audience effectively.
Join Realise Business Advisor Therese Tarlinton in this compelling workshop to discover the easy marketing solutions that AI can provide for your small business.
This workshop will give you an understanding of:
- Gain an understanding of how AI can help simplify your marketing strategy and improve your overall marketing efforts.
- Learn how to use AI to engage with your target audience, generate leads, and improve your conversion rates.
- Discover practical tips and tricks for getting the most out of AI and integrating it into your existing marketing and promotion efforts.
- Walk away with actionable steps that you can take to start using AI in your small business marketing immediately.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – THERESE TARLINTON
When interesting companies want to expand their audience, increase their credibility, and make a bigger profit, they come to Therese Tarlinton. Therese knows how to speak to brands to secure collaborations, contras, partnerships and sponsors, so they can grow.
Early in her career, she convinced Jeep, Sesame Street and United Colors of Benetton to become licensing partners and manufactured under their brands, using the power of partnerships to create a global business.
She wrote her first book SWAP! Marketing without money to help brands secure partnerships -sharing all her best secrets. It’s proving pretty popular and has become an Amazon best-selling, multi award winning book and even got the ABLE 2022 Book of the Year Gold Medal.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.