This unique networking breakfast will give you the opportunity to:
- Be inspired by Adam’s success story and unleash your own pathway to success
- Learn how Adam launched a top lifestyle and fashion ecommerce site and achieved rapid growth
- Understand why customer experience was paramount to THE ICONIC’s success
- A 30-minute Q&A session with Adam Jacobs
- Pitch your business to the rest of the room.
- Enjoy a beautiful breakfast with a view
- Network with other inspiring business owners
Adam Jacobs co-founded The Iconic 9 years ago. With THE ICONIC brand still going strong and topping the list of Australia’s preferred online fashion retailers, Adam has now launched a new venture, Hatch, a tech-savvy start up creating meaningful career opportunities for students.
- Lived a true start up experience – scaling up a business to great scope at exponential pace
- THE ICONIC business has grown from 3 employees to 1000+
- Secured over 44M in overall investment
- Prioritising customer experience has been key to their success
- Created a strong brand to become a household name
- From start up in 2017, completed 1 successful funding round
- Started Hatch at his own kitchen table – grown to a team of 16 people
- Beta testing with big Australian brands – Qantas, Westpac, Australia Post
- Creating a path to sustainable, profitable growth
- Built a tech solution for young talented students to find meaningful work.
Adam Jacobs is the co-founder of THE ICONIC, Australia’s largest online fashion retailer, and of Hatch – a new venture whose mission is to redesign the future of work.
Adam started THE ICONIC as a concept when living abroad. His former boss told him there was “no way he’ll make that work”! Within five years THE ICONIC grew to nearly 500 staff, 10 million visits per month, and the largest online fashion destination in Australia. Presently, THE ICONIC has a team of 1000+ employees.
He’s no stranger to the start up world but when meeting Adam you’ll see that it’s his focus on continual improvement, on creating a good team culture and his strong ethics around customer service that’s allowed him to quickly scale a business while retaining a loyal and ever-expanding customer base.
More recently, Adam co-founded Hatch with Chaz Heitner (Co-Founder ZipMoney). Hatch is a platform to match students to exclusive, paid roles during university with Australia’s best companies, startups and industry leaders.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn firsthand from a true entrepreneur. Hear how Adam created a vision and the right pitch to turn his dream into a reality. He will share his incredible story of success in the tech start up world and tell us his secret to approaching the right people to fund and promote a business and the best way to grow a sustainable business.
What previous Breakfast with an Entrepreneur attendees say
Highlight from our successful Breakfast with an Entrepreneur event last year!
Bringing a new event to life is always made easier by a shared vision.
[widgetkit id=”292″ name=”Shared event- The ICONIC, Hatch, Realise Business”]
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
[widgetkit id=”265″ name=”Funded by (Event) Business Connect”]
Share this event!