This webinar is designed with small business owners and managers in mind, offering valuable insights into creating a high-performance culture. While most business owners and managers understand that effectively managing people and teams can be a cornerstone of business success, it can also be the stumbling block that brings it crashing to the ground.
You will also have the opportunity to complete the Success Through People Scorecard in advance of (or after) the session, to help you determine key priorities and strategies to improve performance, optimise engagement & sustainability (those completing the scorecard will also receive a complimentary 14-page report).
If you’re a business owner or manager with a team of 5 or more staff looking to improve performance and reduce the time and hassle associated with managing staff, or you’re the owner of a growing business looking to get the foundations right, this is the perfect session for you!
- Better understanding of the importance of workplace culture in creating and sustaining business success
- Uncover the secrets to building a high-performance culture
- Begin to assess how your business is presently positioned in terms of building and sustaining a high-performance culture, and • Access practical tips and advice to plan, implement, and maintain workplaces that enable business success.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – GREG MITCHELL
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.