In this online personal branding workshop you’ll be assisted with creating a 5-star profile to get the best possible version of YOU out there 24/7.
We’ll look at what makes a standout online profile, and you’ll be equipped with plenty of tips and tools to help you build and optimise your online presence for a 5-star profile. We’ll then look at ways to tell the ongoing story of you and your business in the minimum amount of time but with maximum impact.
You’ll come away with a clear strategy you can use to network online. You’ll feel confident using the online platform to win new clients, build trust, find referral partners, and establish credibility and authority with engaging content.
- Use the workshop’s tips, tricks and tools to build a five-star profile
- How to create a simple but effective ‘Social Selling’ campaign
- Strategies to engage with your target market (non-spammy)
- Clarity around your message and ways to get it out there
- Ways to use AI for zero-stress content creation and ideation
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – TOM ETHERINGTON
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.