Business finance can often be the forgotten elephant in the room. As small business owners, we are often driven by our passion for our products and service and what impact it has on our clients. But for our businesses to thrive in the long term – we need to have the financial skills to assess the financial implications and make critical business decisions.
This workshop will introduce small business owners to business finance. It will help them establish a financial management framework, implement a cash culture and enhance the ability to interpret financial statements and calculate key financial ratios to monitor their business performance and achieve their business goals.
We Will Cover
- Business health checks
- Plan for business growth
- Manage business performance
- How to fund the business growth
- Track your business performance
- To have a better understanding of financial risks and interpret financial business data
- To improve financial decision-making capabilities
- To make it easier to plan, manage and track business performance
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Sydney as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.