In this engaging face-to-face workshop, we delve deep into the fundamental elements that underpin prosperous businesses. Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or an established business owner, the insights shared here are invaluable. Our expert Business Advisor, along with fellow participants, will leverage their knowledge and experiences to help you grasp the essentials of business success.
Wherever you are in your business ownership journey, it’s essential that you understand the foundations that every business requires to give it the best chance of being successful and for you to benefit from your endeavours. Whether you are in the process of starting a new venture or wanting to build your current enterprise, this workshop is sure to provide you with everything you need to gain that important competitive edge. Our expert Business Advisor will assist you in understanding and implementing the essential foundations for your business.
No matter what type of business you are managing – traditional, digital, product or service-related, this content-rich workshop will provide you with the necessary information you need to stand out from your competitors. Our presenter, together with the other attendees, will share their knowledge, experience and examples to enable you to learn and confidently build and shape your business into an unassailable leader in its field.
Time: Arrival at 10:45am for 11am start!
Location: McGrath Executive Suites – Level 5, 115 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD
- Learn what are the key foundations required to build a successful business
- Enhance your confidence to create and amend plans to bolster your business’sfoundations
- Understand from provided examples the importance of having sound business foundations
- Understand how to prioritise what foundations your business needs to grow sustainably
- Learn how to recognise the weaknesses in your competitors’ business foundations andhow to exploit them for your own business’s success
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – GEOFF SILK
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.