A commercial lease is a form of legally binding contract made between a business tenant – your company – and a landlord.
It’s vital for small businesses owners to know what they’re signing when it comes to their lease. Leases can be long, confusing and often weighted in the landlord’s favour. Join Jaymie Rowland, from Franklin Shanks, as she discusses commercial leasing basics every small businesses owner needs to know before locking themselves into a long and legally binding contract.
- The Commercial Leasing Process
- Understanding Heads of Agreement, Disclosure Statements and Leases
- Essential Terms
- Areas business owners should be paying attention to before signing a lease
- Renewal & Exits options
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business in be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.