This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
In this online workshop, Access to Finance Business Advisor, Betsy Westcott, will guide you through seven easily actionable steps to achieve financial fitness and thrive in your business. From cultivating a growth mindset to setting inspiring goals and gaining access to funding, we’ve got you covered!
- Develop greater self-awareness of your money mindset
- Set some tangible, actionable and inspiring business goals
- Assemble the A team to support your business journey
- Identify the right structure for your business
- Identify how you’re going to fund your business
- Set up your bank accounts to support your operations
- Understand how to boost your retirement savings
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – BETSY WESTCOTT
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.