It’s a new year and it’s time to start planningyour finances. In this webinar, you will delve into creating financial goals, calculating one of the most important figures for your business – the breakeven point – and learn how to use it for forecasting.
In this webinar, you will be guided through the art of creating captivating content tailored for popular platforms. These platforms offer unique opportunities for businesses to showcase their products, services, and brand personality in creative, bite-sized formats that resonate with today’s audiences.
- The different types of financial goals for your business
- How to calculate the breakeven point for your business
- How to forecast revenue, expenses and cost of goods sold using previous year’s data
- The difference between cash and profit
- How to look out for financial risks
YOUR PRESENTER - GRACE MUGABE
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live Zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER - GRACE MUGABE
Grace Mugabe CPA is an experienced management accountant and Founder of Financially Empowered. She is an award-winning international key-note speaker, financial literacy coach, facilitator, and educator. With a keen interest in narrowing the financial wealth and information divide impacting women and minorities, Grace has facilitated over 140 workshops representing more than 2000 participants to government agencies, schools, corporates & Not for Profit organisations in just the last 2 years.