No planning is planning to fail!
A comprehensive monthly marketing plan for calendar year 2023 will make the best use of your staff hours, media budgets (and save you some white hair!)
We’ll cover topics including:
- Why do you need a digital marketing plan for 2023?
- What are the inputs for your 2023 digital marketing plan. This will include internal data that you already own i.e “first-party data”, as well as market research you can leverage from many important FREE tools. Seasonality matters!
- How to build a digital marketing plan for 2023 with forecasting and modelling for each month of the year. We’ll even supply a leave-behind template so you can get to work right away after the session.
Gain the tools and methods needed to build the ultimate marketing plan for 2023. Ensure that next year is the year that all marketing channels including PAID and ORGANIC “free media” are covered and working hardest for you.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.