Creating a comprehensive digital marketing plan is the key to staying ahead of the competition. This webinar is designed to empower businesses to craft a robust and forward-looking digital marketing strategy for the year 2024. From emerging trends to proven techniques, participants will gain insights that will shape their digital marketing success.
Join us for this insightful webinar, and equip yourself with the tools and knowledge needed to spearhead your digital marketing efforts in the coming year.
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy tailored to your business goals.
- Gain insights into optimizing your presence across various digital channels for maximum impact.
- Explore tools and technologies that can streamline your marketing efforts and boost overall efficiency.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – MEGAN HAUPTFLEISCH
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.