Now that the 2022 financial year is ending, it’s time to start planning for the coming year. In this workshop, we will delve into creating financial goals, calculating one of the most important figures for your business – the breakeven point – and learn how to use it for forecasting.
Furthermore, we will also look at how to use the 2022 data to help you with your planning and the financial risks to look out for.
This workshop is ideal for participants who have already started trading and will have data from the 2022 financial year to refer to.
- The different types of financial goals for your business
- How to calculate the breakeven point for your business
- How to forecast revenue, expenses and cost of goods sold using previous year’s data
- The difference between cash and profit
- How to look out for financial risks
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.