This event is part of Realise Business' WOMEN'S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
In this engaging webinar, you will delve deep into the fundamental elements that underpin prosperous businesses. Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or an established business owner, the insights shared here are invaluable. Our expert Business Advisor, along with fellow participants, will leverage their knowledge and experiences to help you grasp the essentials of business success.
By the end of the workshop, you will have a better understanding of the following:
- Understand the key foundations required for building a thriving business.
- Boost your confidence in creating and adapting business plans to fortify your foundations.
- Recognize the significance of robust business foundations through real-life examples.
- Prioritise the foundations your business needs for sustainable growth.
- Learn how to identify weaknesses in your competitors’ business foundations and leverage them for your own business’s prosperity
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.