A customer journey map helps identify areas of friction, creates empathy, and really does keep customers at the heart of every interaction during their journey with you. What makes a customer journey map highly valuable is its process. Creating one requires you to perform detailed customer research that leads to compelling customer-centric stories that can be visualised along the journey.
Join our session with Proto Partners CEO, Damian Kernahan as we look at why every business needs a customer journey map.
- Induction to customer experience
- Building blocks of customer journey mapping
- Developing a persona
- CJM Creation Exercise: Understanding Current State
- CJM Creation Exercise: Defining journey phases and steps
- CJM Creation Exercise: Evaluating customer issues & pain points
- Insight generation and solution brainstorming for future state
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.