Join us for an engaging webinar that unlocks the significance of visionary leadership. Leaders who are able to imagine a positive future. Great leaders are forward-looking. They are able to envision the future, gaze across the horizon of time and imagine the greater opportunities to come. Leaders are able to develop an ideal and unique image of the future for the common good. But it’s not just the leaders vision. It’s a shared vision. Leaders have to make sure that what they see is also something that others can see.
When visions are shared they attract more people, sustain higher levels of motivation, and withstand more challenges than those that are singular. This creates engagement and high-performing teams of people pulling in the right direction.
- Understanding the power and nature of vision.
- How to create a vision that is sticky and potent.
- Design a process to engage with their team to refine/develop a shared vision. How to cast vision convincingly.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – CRAIG FARMER
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.