In order to appeal to investors of all types, business leaders must be savvy in developing meaningful partnerships in order to demonstrate viability and a collective approach to problem solving. Alliances between businesses, whether they are from different parts of the world or different ends of the supply chain, are a fact of life in business today.
This workshop offers invaluable insights into the intricate process of creating and sustaining strategic partnerships that hold significance for your business. By fostering these alliances, you can enhance your business’s appeal to a broad spectrum of investors.
- Why working alliances in business are a ‘must’
- Key elements of developing and maintaining partnerships, that are both strategic and meaningful
- Developing a strategic partnership plan that works for your business
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – CATHY DIMARCHOS
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.