Do you want to hear about the most effective digital marketing channels for you to use in your marketing plans? Ever wondered what the best time of the day is to reach your audience?
Have you ever wondered how effective digital marketing channels really are for small business? As a Business Advisor specialising in marketing, Stevie V Brown, is often asked which channels are most effective and what sort of ROI can be expected. As such, Stevie embarked on a Masters degree in Digital Marketing for which she partnered with Realise Business to bring you the most up-to-date knowledge in this ever-changing, essential area of the marketing mix.
The purpose of the study was to specifically understand how B2B service-based small businesses can most effectively engage their target customers (other small businesses) through digital marketing.
The survey explored how you, as a small business owner, interact with digital marketing channels and which channels you would prefer businesses use to tell you about their services.
The results are in and we are now ready to share with you the insights from this extensive reach conducted.
In this Breakfast you will:
- Gain an overall insight on brand awareness and how consistency makes an impact
- Walk away understanding what you need to know to get started
- An overview of the principles and a checklist on Facebook and Email Marketing
This Breakfast is ideal for business owners who:
- Are hesitating to start marketing in the digital space
- Wanting to gain insight into the best channels for their market
About Our Presenter
[widgetkit id=”206″ name=”Business Advisor – Stevie V Brown | Realise Business Advisor – ASBAS”]