Digital marketing puts the right messages in front of the right people at the right time and has become a primary channel for consuming information and interacting with others. Digital marketing strategies need to support the buyer journey and align with your business goals to be effective. In this workshop we will outline the digital marketing you should concentrate on and the eight strategies to implement in 2022 to get your business in the best position for growth.
- Learn the 8 strategies you can implement right now in actionable steps to get your brand in the digital spotlight and the three questions you must first ask yourself.
- Uncover which of the 12 platforms your customers are interacting on social media, and how to use advertising and video content to stand out.
- Implement the 5 ways to increase your website ranking with SEO and content marketing, and build a communication strategy with lead generation, brand awareness, building relationships or keeping customers engaged between purchases.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Our Presenter: Therese Tarlinton
YOUR PRESENTER – THERESE TARLINTON
When interesting companies want to expand their audience, increase their credibility, and make a bigger profit, they come to Therese Tarlinton. Therese knows how to speak to brands to secure collaborations, contras, partnerships and sponsors, so they can grow.
Early in her career, she convinced Jeep, Sesame Street and United Colors of Benetton to become licensing partners and manufactured under their brands, using the power of partnerships to create a global business.
She wrote her first book SWAP! Marketing without money to help brands secure partnerships -sharing all her best secrets. It’s proving pretty popular and has become an Amazon best-selling, multi award winning book and even got the ABLE 2022 Book of the Year Gold Medal.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.