Digital marketing puts the right messages in front of the right people at the right time and has become a primary channel for consuming information and interacting with others. Digital marketing strategies need to support the buyer journey and align with your business goals to be effective. In this workshop we will outline the digital marketing you should concentrate on and the eight strategies to implement in 2022 to get your business in the best position for growth.
- Learn the 8 strategies you can implement right now in actionable steps to get your brand in the digital spotlight and the three questions you must first ask yourself.
- Uncover which of the 12 platforms your customers are interacting on social media, and how to use advertising and video content to stand out.
- Implement the 5 ways to increase your website ranking with SEO and content marketing, and build a communication strategy with lead generation, brand awareness, building relationships or keeping customers engaged between purchases.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Our Presenter: Therese Tarlinton
Therese Tarlinton is so passionate about small business owners collaborating on marketing, that she wrote the book SWAP! Marketing without Money. It has become an Amazon #1 Best Seller in Small Business books and ignited a movement where brands are gaining visibility, industry credibility and improved profitability by working together. Therese knows what it feels like to be a small business owner. She created a start-up that grew to a business in five countries manufacturing for Jeep, Sesame Street, and United Colors of Benetton using the power of marketing partnerships to grow. After selling her company, Therese worked with a number of ASX listed companies creating campaigns by collaborating with other businesses, with a focus on delighting their mutual customers. She has helped charities raise funds, a SAAS start-up get seed funding, and currently works with CSR creating partnerships with interior designers, tradies, and TV shows The Block & Selling Houses Australia. Therese has been mentoring for 15 years to female business owners through Raise Foundation & Rare Birds, and providing career guidance and job interview technique for high school students with ABCN.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.