Stories can be the most powerful tool you have to captivate that attention and cut through the digital noise. Especially when you only have a short window to get noticed. In this workshop you’ll learn all the different ways to use stories to attract attention, gather new customer leads and then grow your business.
What you’ll learn:
- The Focus: Are you clear on who your customer is and how you help? Finetune focus to create compelling stories.
- The Story Ideas: What elements of your business make for good stories? We’ll explore these ideas and how they relate to engaging your customer.
- The Campaign: How can you use stories to capture attention and attract new customers? We’ll work through a version of the sales funnel with practical actions you can apply for your business and marketing.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.