Secure a new revenue stream for your business today!
Place your business at the forefront of a growing marketplace whilst providing services which empower the lives of those living with disability. By becoming a recognized NDIS provider, you are eligible to provide goods and/or services for participants whom have received government funding as part of the recent changes to the NDIS Scheme.
What’s on Offer?
- A 3 hour workshop for just $49
- Facilitated by a Realise Business Advisor
- Learn how to become an NDIS provider, opening new income streams for your business
- Perfect for those looking to increase their business scope and contribute positively to the wider community.
- See how the recent changes to the NDIS could open your business services to more customers
- Learn the key principles behind building unique value and business agility in your business and how the changes to the NDIS will help to improve these areas
- Learn the importance of innovation in your business using the principles of Design Thinking
- Learn about the benefits of working with the NDIS and discover how your services are covered under the funding scheme.
Did You Know?
Eligible Australians will be provided funding up to $22 billion per year of services and equipment with NDIS providers. That’s a huge opportunity for your business!
Click here to find out more
Your Realise Business Advisor
[widgetkit id=”161″ name=”Business Advisor – Owen Patrick Rogers”]
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business Find out more.
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.