Have you been thinking about your social media, but not doing it? Are you often on the back foot when it comes to planning? Are you posting great content, just not consistently?As a small business owner do you know social media is an important engagement and positioning tool, but don’t have time to learn, do and create? The goal of this workshop is to help you create a social habit. Your consistency will reward you with engaged clients and a growing brand awareness that will in time lead to sales and referrals. Systems set up well will allow you to create a weekly rhythm and routine and set you on track for effective social media engagement. In this practical workshop you will:
- Review your rhythm for what to post each week
- Look at a monthly planning process
- Create a system to help you scan, store and schedule your social media.
- Look at automation tips for your online marketing
This workshop is ideal for business owners who:
- Know they need to be online but are not sure what to do
- Are affected by changes in their market environment and are now thinking of new ways to attract customers
About our Presenter
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business Find out more.
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.This is a Business Connect workshop and registrants must own their own business and be registered on the Government Business Connect website.
This event is fully booked.