Establishing a strong visual brand presence is essential for attracting and retaining customers, differentiating from competitors, and fostering brand loyalty. Visual branding encompasses the strategic use of imagery, photography, and design elements to communicate brand identity, values, and messaging effectively.
This workshop is designed to empower participants with practical knowledge and actionable strategies to elevate their visual branding ultimately driving business growth and success.
- Understand the power and role of visuals in branding and marketing
- Gain insights into why visual branding is essential for businesses in today’s digital landscape and its impact on consumer perception and brand recognition.
- Discover techniques for developing a cohesive brand narrative that aligns with business objectives and resonates with target audiences
- Learn how to cull and select visuals that reflect your authentic style and vision
- Learn how the right images contribute to building a consistent and impactful visual brand
- Craft images that command attention, create curiosity and invite your audience in to learn more
- Practical steps to control of your camera
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER - DARREN SAUL
Darren Saul is a professional photographer, a serial podcaster, strategist, trainer, coach, keynote speaker and student of human attention. He started heavily utilising the Power of Podcasting to build his photography business and was so amazed by the results he never looked back! He is now a Podcast Junkie who consults with organisations to help them get serious business results by integrating Podcasting into their marketing strategy.