Realise Business Presents:
Founder and Creative Director of The Bearded Bakers
From Sydney to New York in Three Years!
While the Bearded Bakers’ delicious knafeh speaks for itself, a large part of their success is attributed to the unique cultural experience they create for their customers. In this two-hour breakfast session, Founder and Creative Director Ameer El-Issa will explain how product, brand and innovation combined are key to continued success in the industry of your choosing.
Join us for Breakfast with Ameer El-Issa from The Bearded Bakers and learn how their family recipe for knafeh led to an in-demand mobile bakery and an international expansion in the space of three years.
What’s in it for you?
- From Sydney, to Melbourne, to New York – Learn Ameer’s recipe for the Bearded Bakers’ success.
- Replicate yourself– How did Ameer successfully expand a family operation while maintaining its trademark warmth, ambience and service?
- Understand how PR and Social Media contribute to the success of your business.
- Ask Ameer your questions in our Audience Q&A session.
- Opportunity to pitch your business in 30 seconds
- Network with like-minded business owners in attendance
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast overlooking Georges River in Sans Souci.
[widgetkit id=”151″ name=”Sponsored By”]