This webinar is funded by ASBAS. To attend this webinar we require you to be registered in ASBAS. A team member from Realise Business in be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
About this webinar
This year, there has been an exponential increase in the number of search terms triggering local search results. As a result, Google is prioritising it’s Local Map Pack listings above all else, making it the most valuable real estate on search results pages for local businesses.
Join our live virtual event to learn about where Google is heading, what this means for your business and how to ensure you get found by customers searching for local products and services.
Local Packs are here to stay
Google has made its intentions clear. Local search results are here to stay. As Google doubles down on this feature, more and more keywords are triggering local results first.
- 88% of consumers who do a local search on their smartphone visit or call a store within a day.
- 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information
- 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase
- 900% increase in “Near me” or “close by” type searches over two years.
- 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results
Futureproof your business by learning how to use Google My Business features to showcase what your business has to offer. Register now to learn from Andrew Thorn in this one-time-only LIVE and FREE event!
Bringing a new event to life is always made easier by a shared vision.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.