This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. However, these businesses often struggle to secure the funding they need to grow and expand. This workshop aims to provide attendees with an overview of the available funding options at various business lifecycles and how these options can help their business grow.
This workshop is designed for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals who are seeking finance to grow their business. If you fall into one of these categories, this workshop will help you explore ways to reduce finance costs and emotional stress or improve your financial management.
In this workshop, Access to Finance Advisor Judy Hendricks will cover key funding options in seed, start-up, growth, maturity, renewal/decline stage of the business life cycles and the costs and benefits of each funding option so you can make informed decisions based on your business goals and financial situation. Then, when you know what funding options are suitable for your business growth stage, you can choose the right funding option for your business. This will increase the chance of success in securing the funding you need to grow your business and achieve your goals.
- Gain an understanding of the funding options available to small businesses at various business life cycle
- Understand the pros and cons of each funding option
- Learn how to choose the right funding option for your business
- Understand how funding can help your business grow at each business lifecycle
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 25 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – JUDY HENDRICKS
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.