You’ve got a Facebook page or an Instagram account, you’re posting content and getting no engagement. What’s happening? How do you grow your online audience, so that you’ll get noticed, get bought and grow your influence?
In this interactive workshop, Online Influence Expert Kirryn Zerna will help you refresh your social strategy and find and attract a greater audience online.
- How to find your ideal audience online
- Helpful and easy to implement strategies to attract new potential and future customers
- Way to cultivate and interact with the connections that you do have to convert them to future clients
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.