You want to use social media to promote your business, but don’t where to start?
Join an interactive workshop with Online Influence Expert Kirryn Zerna who will help you work out the first steps in getting started on your effective social media strategy.
- Where to start – What’s the first area to focus to quickly and confidently start your socials (like which platforms to choose and why).
- Quick wins – What will help you get some early quick wins – starting to post and getting your first followers.
- Ongoing plan – What will help you set up a system to make it manageable for you and your team answering questions like when, how and how often to post.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.