This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
Yes, you have a great product or service that you are selling! Yes, you have the passion to be a business owner and create your own destiny. But do you have effective financial management and strategic planning in place to ensure your business is set up for success?
The survival rate for small businesses is relatively low, with about 60% of new small businesses ceasing to operate within their first three years. Furthermore, only around 35% of small businesses are still operating after ten years. The most common reason for business failure is inadequate cash flow and poor strategic & financial management.
During this webinar, we will explore the significance of budgeting and forecasting and how to create a budget/forecast that will assist in you effectively managing your business finances and set you up for success!
This interactive online workshop is designed to assist you with the following:
• Understand why budgeting and forecasting is important for your business
• Key tips on how to do a budget and forecast
• Learn about “driver based” budget and forecast models
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – SHOMAL PAREKH
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.