This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
Business finance can often be the forgotten elephant in the room. As small business owners, we are often driven by our passion for our products and service and what impact it has on our clients. But for our businesses to thrive in the long term – we need to have the financial skills to assess the financial implications and make critical business decisions.
This in-person workshop will introduce small business owners to business finance. It will help them establish a financial management framework, implement a cash culture and enhance the ability to interpret financial statements and calculate key financial ratios to monitor their business performance and achieve their business goals.
In this workshop, Access to Finance Advisor Judy Hendricks will cover business finance fundamentals on planning, recording, managing, funding, and tracking your business growth. You’ll learn essential financial concepts and practical tools to help you manage your business finances effectively and improve financial decision-making capabilities.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of financial management in a business.
- Learn the essential steps of building a financial management framework and cash culture for your business.
- Use financial forecasting tools to plan for future growth and manage cash flow.
- Identify key financial metrics to track and monitor your business’s financial health.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 25 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – JUDY HENDRICKS
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.