Wondering why you should be marketing online or how you can get started?
Marketing online for most small businesses can be scary, confusing and frustrating.
Not only is it easy for small business owners to get lost in all the information, tools and technology…
It’s also common for them to feel disappointed when they give online marketing a go and don’t see great results immediately.
So is the online world really worth it?
The answer is “Yes”!
If you are not already marketing your business online, it is time to start doing so. Just about every business can benefit from online marketing once they understand the relevance and opportunities available to them.
In this interactive 2.5 hr introductory workshop you’ll:
- Understand what being online actually means and how you can benefit from current trends
- Determine which tools are relevant to your specific business
- Gain greater confidence and clarity in what to do online
This workshop is ideal for business owners who:
- Know they need to be online but are not sure what to do
- Are affected by changes in their market environment and are now thinking of new ways to attract customers
Anfernee Chansamooth, Business Advisor – Realise Business
Anfernee Chansamooth, founder of Simple Creative Marketing, is a content marketing specialist and digital strategist helping small business owners and entrepreneurs to leverage technology, automation tools and digital marketing best practices to attract and retain customers.
Prior to joining Realise Business , Anfernee spent two years as marketing manager for one of Australia’s largest coworking communities, where he was responsible for marketing, digital & content strategy, social media, email marketing, strategic partnerships, marketing automation and tools.
[widgetkit id=”88″ name=”Business Connect”]
Online bookings are not available for this event.