Have you seen other businesses using events to attract and engage new customers? Would you like to know how to do it for your business? In this session, Russell Pearson will show you how to use events as a catalyst for sales growth even if you’ve never done it before.
- Learn the structure of a successful sales event
- Discover what it takes to get people to book and then show up
- How to design a launch based event strategy for your own business
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
YOUR PRESENTER – RUSSELL PEARSON
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business in be in touch with instructions if you are not registered
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.