So you’ve got a great idea, you’ve got the know how, and you’re ready to break out on your own and start your new venture.
And while it’s fun thinking about what your business cards will look like and what font you’ll use on your website, have you really thought about what else you’ll need to pay for?
In this workshop, Access to Finance Advisor Judy Hendricks, will look into the nitty gritty things that you will need to consider when working out how much will starting a business will really cost you – from what corporate structure you choose, getting legal and accounting advice and working out what sales you need make to break even … we run through the things that require essential planning to make your new business a viable one that will be around for the long term.
- Learn how to plan your business for long term sustainability
- Know which templates to use when it comes to planning the numbers for your new business
- Understand the areas where you can scrimp on costs and the areas you need to splurge
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.