This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
For many small businesses, securing funding from a bank is a critical component of growth and success. However, navigating the business loan application process can be daunting, and many founders and small business owners need help understanding what banks are looking for in a funding request and why more than a good credit score is needed to secure bank funding.
This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and anyone who is looking to secure funding from a bank. Whether you’re seeking a small business loan or a line of credit, this workshop will give you the knowledge and tools to prepare a successful funding request.
In this workshop, Access to Finance Advisor Judy Hendricks will cover different types of bank financing options available to business owners including secured and unsecured lending so that you can align your business needs with the right type of funding for your business, and create a compelling funding request that will increase your chances of securing financing from a bank. She will share tips, resources, and tools to help you effectively communicate your business’s strengths and potential to lenders.
- Gain an understanding of the key factors that banks consider when evaluating a loan application
- Understand the bank loan application process
- Learn how to prepare a compelling loan application
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 200 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – JUDY HENDRICKS
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.