This business grants workshop is the ideal, practical guide to grant writing for any business seeking to attain funding by applying for grants. This is a practical step-by-step workshop where grants from both the public and private sector will be assessed and you will have the opportunity to draft grant applications in class and have them assessed by Keith Whelan – known as The Grants Guy! A discussion will also take place with regards to current developments in the sector.
This workshop will provide valuable knowledge on a range of grants related topics including:
- Public and private sector grants – what’s out there?
- Visioning, strategy, methodology project planning & grant project rationale
- Community capacity building & sustainability
- Practical grant writing tips, budgets & grant jargon
- Acquittal of funding & evaluation
Who is this for?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
Your Presenter – Keith Whelan
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.