Online Workshop |
This business grants workshop is the ideal, practical guide to grant writing for any business seeking to attain funding by applying for grants. This is a practical step by step workshop where grants from both the public and private sector will assessed and participants will have the opportunity to draft grant applications in class and have them assessed by the facilitator. A discussion will also take place with regard to current developments in the sector.
This workshop will provide valuable knowledge on a range of Grants related topics:
- Public and Private Sector Grants – what is out there?
- Visioning, Strategy, Methodology Project Planning & Project Rationale
- Community Capacity Building & Sustainability
- Practical Grant Writing Tips, Budgets & Grant Jargon
- Acquittal of Funding & Evaluation
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.