Purpose has become a hot topic in the last few years!
In this workshop, purpose & brand consultant Justin Cooper will explore why purpose is an important part of your business strategy, how you go about defining your business purpose and how to build purpose into your brand identity, brand positioning, product or service offering and brand communications.
Justin believes that purpose is the secret to success in business. When we understand why our business or brand exists, everything changes. We become more motivated by our work, and it becomes easier to inspire and attract the people we work with (partners), and the people we work for (customers).
This interactive face-to-face workshop is designed to give you an understanding of:
- Why communicating your purpose to your customers is important.
- How purpose drives your customer behaviours.
- How you can leverage your purpose to develop a more sustainable and successful brand or business.
- How to start the process of identifying the purpose of your brand or business.
- The steps you need to take to integrate your purpose into all aspects of your business.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This will be a live event held at a venue in Sydney’s CBD – you will receive venue details via email closer to the workshop date.
- Attending this event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – Justin Cooper
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.