Today we live an ever-changing digital, interactive and multi-platform world. In order to stand out and get noticed, brands need a single minded story, aligned across all platforms, which is relevant and discriminating. Branding separates the ordinary from the extraordinary.
Learn how to set your business up for success as you build your brand online and social media. Join Realise Business Advisor, Megan Hauptfleisch in this 1.5-hour jam packed webinar.
- Brand proposition must be clear, add value and stand out (Brand-on-a-page)
- Target Audience personas must be profiled, experiential, and prioritised
- Understand the competitive value map and customer drivers
- Plan to set objectives, identify activities, KPI’s and process for execution and review
- Navigate Google search
- Tips on multiple platform execution
- Content marketing strategies and plan
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Sydney as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.