This webinar is aimed at small businesses in the Sutherland Shire Council area looking to strengthen their digital capabilities with the ASBAS program.
Have you ever questioned how much you should be spending on your marketing and didn’t get an answer? Have you ever launched a marketing activity, it didn’t work and you didn’t know why? In this session, we will show you how to create an effective marketing plan, with a specific budget that has been determined from your outcomes. We will develop a campaign focus rather than individual activities and determine realistic returns on investment. This of course is your time, not just your money.
- Learn how to create an effective marketing plan.
- Understand where previous marketing plans may have gone wrong.
- Create a marketing plan with annual goals and 90 day actions.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event
YOUR PRESENTER – RUSSELL PEARSON
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.