Have you ever questioned how much you should be spending on your marketing and didn’t get an answer? Have you ever launched a marketing activity, it didn’t work and you didn’t know why? In this session, we will show you how to create an effective marketing plan, with a specific budget that has been determined from your outcomes. We will develop a campaign focus rather than individual activities and determine realistic returns on investment. This of course is your time, not just your money.
- Learn how to create an effective marketing plan.
- Understand where previous marketing plans may have gone wrong.
- Create a marketing plan with annual goals and 90 day actions.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.