We’re constantly being bombarded with what strategies we should use to have websites that work. Terms like SEO, CRO, UX, CX and more are floated as the solution. Where do you put your focus to create a website that works and delivers results? Together we’ll demystify these core strategies, identify how they work and where to put your focus to get better results. You’ll also walk away with some easy things you can do right now to get started.
- Understand what CRO and SEO mean
- Learn how to combine these for better website outcomes
- How to measure success
- Understand which key measures matter most
- Look at the argument for quality over quantity and customers first
- Learn some top tips for optimising your website for success
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.